Risky areas for individuals who have or haven’t filed their annual income tax returns. These areas are:
- Individuals who do not pay taxes but receive income for one reason or another.
- Individuals who have not declared their foreign earnings, such as dividends, interest, securities trading gains, commissions, discounts, premiums, etc.
- Incomes obtained from companies whose partners cannot be identified due to the establishment of companies in some countries, which are known as tax havens.
- Those who have sold more than one car or property in the same year or in two consecutive years.
- Those who have sold more than one property in the same year or in two consecutive years.
- Those who receive rental income but do not declare it.
- White-collar workers who receive income in the form of salary, bonus, share, or profit from a foreign company.
- Foreigners working for a foreign company in Turkey who do not declare their income in Turkey.
- Any income, such as commissions, brokerage fees, etc., earned in Turkey.